Before you know anything else, it would be highly wonderful to be acquainted with a fact that the organic noni juice that we consume today for innumerable health benefits is more than 2000 years old. It existed in the human cultures since past many centuries and tends to have a never-ending existence in the future too.
Noni fruit was discovered by ancient Polynesians who used to call it by the name ‘cheese fruit’ due to its sour properties. The Polynesians used every single part of the tree, be it fruits, leaves, wood, seeds, flowers and root etc. for various medicinal and household purposes.
As it grew in popularity, the noni fruits reached to all parts of the world, more prominently in the liquid form known as Organic Noni Juice. But noni fruit and other parts of its tree are utilized for the similar purposes, just as the ancestors of human beings did previously for themselves.
Major Traditional Uses Of Noni:
Almost every part of the noni tree was brought to use by the ancient Polynesians. A bit of description for each of them is as stated below:
Noni Tree has considerable-sized leaves which were utilized for various purposes. The practice of usage of leaves is even prevalent today and it has the following applications:
1. Noni Leaves in fresh form were used as a wrapping material while the meats were cooked on fire. This technique added an extra bit of taste and flavors to the food. Apart from this, freshly plucked leaves served as a fodder for the cattle and food for the silkworm.
2. The leaves could be boiled with water to prepare a natural remedial liquid which befitted to cure malaria, fever, rise in body temperature, headaches, topical burns and is a popular body-pain relieving medicine.
3. A poultice made from the fresh leaves was used as an antibiotic to be applied on sprains, deep bruises, insect stings and also found applications in bone fracture, dislocations, tuberculosis and rheumatism etc.
4. The juice from the leaf was extracted to form remedies for diabetes, stomach aches, body fractures, urinary tract infections, swellings, hernia and Vitamin deficiencies.
The wood from the noni tree found applications in preparation of axe handles, canoe part, paddles, firewood, digging sticks and in dyes etc. Apart from this, a decoction of stem yielded liquids, which were helpful in Jaundice and Hypertension etc. disorders
Roots, Flowers And Seeds:
All these parts of the noni tree were used to extract liquids which were used as dyes and also found remedial applications such as infected cuts, sties, hypertension and digestive system troubles etc. These parts were even helpful as insecticides and insect repellants.
The most invigorating and the most useful part of the tree was noni fruit which had innumerable applications, even in the past centuries. Some of the traditional applications of the fruit are:
1. The unripe fruit were used in muscle sores and when the human mouth was found to be affected due to scabies.
2. The ripe fruits were used as a gargle for the sore throat (in the mashed form), were applied on cracked or cut toes and feet, intestinal worms and parasitic attacks, minor cuts and wounds, tooth and gum infections, toothache and as a stimulator of appetite.
3. A poultice made from the fruits was applicable to deep sores, boils, carbuncles, sprains, deep bruises and rheumatism etc.
4. Noni fruit was also used to extract oils which were highly helpful in hypertension and stomach ulcers. It was also an effective laxative for the human body that offered relief in constipation and stomach-aches.
Liquid extracts from the rich noni fruits were derived much later but these are also one of the imperative applications of the fruit. Due to perishable nature of the noni fruit, it was extremely difficult to transfer it to the other parts of the world. As an alternative, the juice of the noni fruits was extracted and this was made available to each and every part of the globe.
Similar to the noni fruit, organic noni juice too has wide variety of applications and benefits for the human body. Noni fruit is said to be made up of 150 distinct kinds of phytonutrients, some of these are immensely imperative for the sustenance of human body. Out of the 20 known varieties of Amino Acids, 17 of them are found in the Noni Fruit. It also contains hoards of antioxidants and minerals within itself.
Noni Juice inherits the same brilliant properties of its parent fruit and is found to be helpful in various disorders. Some of the body-troubles that could be offered relief with the use of organic noni juice are: Diabetes, Obesity, Strokes, Heart Attacks, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, urinary tract infections, digestive troubles, body pain, hairfall, skin troubles and hoards of others.
You could get all these effective benefits on usage of a single product. This is an ancient formula from the ancient inhabitants of earth and is extremely beneficial even in the present period.