Terms and conditions
The information available in the site www.organicnonijuice.co.uk is only for the informative purposes and does to infer to replace the advice of your family physicians and medical practitioners.
The information could not be used for diagnosing or treating a disorder or prescribing any medication. If you contain or suspect to contain any kind of medical disorder, please refer to your doctor immediately.
The information and declarations which relate to the dietary supplements are not diagnosed by a professional or expert. Therefore, they are not supplied with the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease.
In case you are following a regular medication or possess a medical condition, kindly consult your doctor before taking it.
All the written material that is provided on www.organicnonijuice.co.uk and refer to any particular product, are provided for good reasons. We try our level best to keep the information as fresh as possible. However, the users should always read the instructions supplied with the product for getting the up-to-date information.
Organicnonijuice.co.uk takes no liability for the products that do not show the stipulated result or appear with any side-effects.
We possess the full right to deny the supply of items if these are not available from the suppliers’ side. In such cases we take the responsibility of refunding the appropriate amount, directly to your credit/debit card.
Special offers remain valid only until the stock lasts.
Prices are liable to revision due to fluctuation in exchange rates. If the price, weight or depiction of any product has been wrongly portrayed, organicnonijuice.co.uk reserves the right to correct the fault and refund the cost of the product.
We accept most of the currencies via PayPal.
Payment is accepted through credit and debit cards or UK cheques. The other acceptable cards are: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Delta, Solo, Maestro and Switch.
We highly promote the usage of PayPal because of its safety and security which is valuable to us. It has various advantages such as:
- Data Encryption: PayPal offers a high level of encryption. The protection of your personal information is highly recommended and this is why we encrypt all the personal information between your computers and servers.
- Your computer: When registering or logging in to our site, we make sure that your Internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or greater.
- In transit:Information is protected by Secure Sockets Layer with an encryption key length of 128 bits, which is the highest level available commercially.
- PayPal Servers: Every single bit of your personal information remains secure in our server as it is guarded physically and electronically. To provide an extra layer of protection on your credit card and bank numbers, we do not connect our firewall protected servers to the internet directly.
- Orders which are received before 2:30 PM in a particular day are usually dispatched on the same day. If any order is received after this time, it is sent with the dispatch items of the next day.
- Single ordered items are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class and more than one item are sent via our couriers Initial City Link, on the next working day.
- If you wish to offer any special delivery instructions, you could leave a message on ‘Message Box’ via PayPal when you complete the checkout process. All items sent by Initial City Link are delivered on the next working day.
- City-Link normally delivers items between 9 AM and 5:30 PM. If you are not available at your home or at the stipulated address, you could provide us with any other address at the time of checkout. A specific time for the delivery could not be specified.
If you are not available to take the items, the delivery-man will leave a calling card at the address and we would try to deliver the product on the next working day. If still we are unable to deliver you the product, we would deposit it in the nearest City-Link depot where you could collect it on your own convenience. However, your package must be collected within 5 working days or it will be returned to us.
While the package is returned to us in case of failure of delivery, we would incur a re-delivery charge of £15.00 to deliver it again. Please contact us if you are not able to receive your order in the 5 working days. Again, single orders would be sent by Royal 1st Class Mail with a delivery time of 1-3 days.
Organicnonijuice.co.uk is not responsible for inconvenience due to loss or late delivery of goods.
Privacy of our email lists:
We at organicnonijuice.co.uk, keep several lists of emails to keep you informed of the latest events and special offers. Any interested individual could request to join our mailing list by subscribing on our website. We promise to keep your email address securely and would never disclose it to any other person or site.
In case you discover that the item you received from us is not related to your stipulated use or does not serve your purpose, you could return it to us within 30 working days of the invoice address. It would involve the following conditions:
- The returned item should be in a resalable condition. It should have its wrapping undamaged and it should neither have been opened nor used.
- The attached labels should not have been tampered.
- The return shipping would all be on your expenses and it is recommended that you send the items back with a signed delivery service. We would not be responsible if any item is lost in the transit. Even if the product is delivered free of cost, you would be liable to pay the return charge of the ordered good.
- Before returning, you must contact and inform us the circumstances and intentions of returning the product.
- We request you to enclose a note with invoice number and also your full contact details. You could also send a copy of invoice.
The above condition is also applicable for exchanging a product even when you choose the wrong product or wrong-sized product.
The above could be returned to us at the following address:
30 Kings Ave
Sunbury on Thames
Tel: 0208 8941315
What happens if any product from the order goes missing in the post?
Though we fully take care of all your products, if in case your Royal Mail Order gets misplaced, we adopt the following policy:
- If your ordered products do not reach you even after 10 days of the dispatch, you could contact us and report the matter within 30 days of your placing order.
- You could call us on 0208 8941315, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address which is aforementioned.
- If your parcel hasn’t been delivered within 10 working days of our shipment, we will start our tracking process for the product for you.
- If in any case the concerned parcel is not found even in 30 days after the dispatch we will consider it lost and send a replacement or refund for it. Most of our orders are sent by recorded delivery which assists us in tracking parcels from door to door.
- In all cases of parcels getting misplaced, it might be due to the addressee not being present when the post arrived. In this case, the parcel would be returned to the sorting office to wait for the receiver to arrange another delivery (we will leave a card at the address). We reserve full right in the case to ask the recipient to rearrange the delivery with their local sorting office.
Overseas Parcels (Airmail/Airsure/International Recorded Delivery)
- If you do not obtain your order even after 30 days of its dispatch, please call us on our helpline number 00 44 208 8941315 with your order number or email at email@example.com. You can directly write to us at the aforementioned address.
- We will inspect for the misplaced parcel and report back to you within two working days (48 hours).
- It is not easy to track international parcels and we cannot guarantee any refund against losses. However, we will investigate the loss though the mail system and where easy, will pass on any reimbursement that we receive by way of a refund. This amount is normally up to £28.00 and may not cover the full cost of the items purchased. This process can take up to a ‘month and a half’, due to the speed at which the Royal Mail operates.
Some links for products contained on our website are affiliate links, which means that if you click on the link or make a purchase from the website, we will earn a certain commission. When you purchase an item, the money you pay would be the same, even if you directly use the vendor’s website or a non-affiliate link.
We take no liability for the delivery, efficiency, quality or appropriateness of the products purchased on third party websites.
Products which are bought from the third party website are the responsibility of the owners of that particular site. All arising queries related to the purchased products should be reported directly to the Customer Service Department of that particular site.